Conditions of Entry
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION AND USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
Conditions of Entry into Springbrook Mountain Chalets.
RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations.
- Rates are per night sharing on a per person or per room basis, as indicated.
- Rates quoted for Springbrook Mountain Chalets are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are for accommodation only unless otherwise specified.
- All bookings are subject to existing terms and conditions prevailing at the time
- Certain rates require a non-refundable prepayment in order to be confirmed. Please check the applicable rate when booking, to determine the payment policy.
- Reservations confirmed on a prepaid rate are subject to 100% cancellation fee should they be modified or cancelled.
- The credit card used to confirm a reservation is required to be presented on check-in at the hotel. In the event of the cardholder not travelling, a valid form of ID is required to be presented.
- Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested at check in. Should proof of identification and date of birth not be presented on request, Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- We accept the following methods of direct payment, Visa, Mastercard, or cash. Cheques are not accepted.
- To modify the number of guests: with fewer guests, the remaining balance stays the same with more guests, you pay the required supplement on arrival.
- To change the number of days: with fewer days, you pay less; with more days, you pay the required additional sum on arrival.
- Requesting a chalet change from that of your confirmed booking is considered as a cancellation. To change a chalet you must make a new booking. This is regarded as a new booking.
- All cancellations or changes must be made via email. Cancellations or changes by phone are not accepted.
- Unless otherwise stated, all bookings and benefits are subject to availability. Although the type of accommodation is confirmed on reservation the exact chalet cannot be guaranteed prior to arrival.
- Payment for any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged by Springbrook Mountain Chalets shall be payable by you on departure or, where applicable, shall be debited to your account after departure.
- The rates payable by you in respect of the provision by Springbrook Mountain Chalets of any services and/or goods, including but not limited to the provision of accommodation at Springbrook Mountain Chalets, shall be the current applicable rates. Those rates are available from Springbrook Mountain Chalets at (07) 55335205.
- Provision of banking and/or credit card details on the website is merely to secure a reservation, and does not constitute payment in respect of the services to be provided by Springbrook Mountain Chalets.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserves the right to debit your credit card with a cancellation fee equal to the total reservation tariff .
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserves the right to reverse any transaction that is subsequently found to be not in accordance with Springbrook Mountain Chalets’ stated terms and conditions (as amended from time to time). Springbrook Mountain Chalets also reserves the right to call for copies of accommodation accounts as evidence of amounts paid.
- The customer/client hereby agrees that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 and that a binding agreement has been concluded between Springbrook Mountain Chalets and you authorize Springbrook Mountain Chalets to deduct or to debit the credit card for payments for services rendered to the you and your guests. Your hand signature shall not be required for authorization purposes.
Alteration and Cancellation
- Reservations confirmed and prepaid are subject to 100% cancellation fee should they be modified or cancelled.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
- Depending on the reasons for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim cancellation charges from your insurance company, if you have taken out travel insurance. We recommend that guests purchase adequate travel insurance.
- When you book a chalet, you receive the booking confirmation via email. Please print a copy of the email to bring with you; it has all the information that you need on arrival.
- If you couldn’t provide your estimated time of arrival (ETA) when you booked, please let us know your ETA at least three days prior to your arrival date. This helps to ensure a prompt check in.
- Chalets are reserved from 14:30 hours on the day of arrival to 10:00 hours on the day of departure. All additional hours will be charged as one additional day unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Keys can be collected from Springbrook Mountain Chalets reception between the hours of 14.30 to 16.00 hours Monday – Sunday or by prior arrangement. Keys should be passed to a member of staff at the main reception desk prior to your departure.
- A welcome pack comprising tea, coffee will be provided within the chalet on the guest’s arrival. (The contents are subject to change without notice).
During your stay
- You are expected to treat your accommodation and all of its equipment with care. Any specific rules and regulations for the accommodation and its surroundings must be respected at all times.
If any damage or breakage occurs, Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for the repair or replacement of damaged or broken items. If a chalet is damaged to the point that it is rendered unfit for occupation, the guest will be obliged to pay compensation to Springbrook Mountain Chalets for lost revenues plus the costs of repair.
- If any damage is done to the accommodation or its equipment, you must inform us immediately, so that repairs can be dealt with as soon as possible. You will be responsible for the costs of all breakages, repairs and replacements as a consequence of any damage caused by you.
- The accommodation is cleaned prior to your arrival. On your departure, you are required take out the garbage and wash the dishes; the accommodation should be left in a reasonable condition. We entitled to charge additional fees if the accommodation is not left as such.
- You are expected to behave in a reasonable manner and to allow fellow guests to peacefully enjoy their chalet and the surrounding environment. Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserve the right to cancel your booking and any agreement with immediate effect and to evict the you and your guests from the accommodation thereby forfeiting the right to any compensation by you and without refund if a your behaviour is causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests. Guests staying with children are required to ensure that the privacy of other guests is not interfered with and children are not permitted to wander near other accommodation or to create noise or other disturbance. Please be considerate of noise, particularly in the evenings and at night.
- No fixings or pictures/posters are to be attached to the walls.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in the Chalets or the grounds.
- Guide dogs are permitted by special arrangement.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets operates a non-smoking policy throughout all of the chalets and grounds.
Number of guests
- You must book for the number of guests in the your party. If this number varies during your stay, you must book for the highest number of persons that will occupy the accommodation. E.g. On booking an accommodation for four nights; If on two nights you have four persons and two nights you have three persons, you make the booking for four persons.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, only the number of guests indicated by you in the booking are authorised to use the accommodation. The number of persons who may use the accommodation must not exceed its allocated capacity, except for children under two years old. In the event of any infringement of these obligations, we are entitled to evict you and your guests from the accommodation thereby forfeiting the right to any compensation by you.
- Before arrival: In the event that we cannot provide you, the client, with the chalet that was booked Springbrook Mountain Chalets will endeavour to find you a similar accommodation, subject to availability. If no agreement can be made regarding alternative accommodation, Springbrook Mountain Chalets will refund the full prepayment for the booking. Springbrook Mountain Chalets is not made liable for further claims by you.
Conditions of Residence
- You the person making the reservation warrants that you are duly authorised to sign for and bind all persons represented by you or for whom you are responsible (“your party”) to these conditions of residence and, failing such authority, agree to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of yourself and your party at Springbrook Mountain Chalets.
- You and each of your party agree to pay not later than the time of departure (unless prior written arrangements have been made with Springbrook Mountain Chalets) the room rate determined by Springbrook Mountain Chalets for the period of residence, the costs of food, beverage and any other amounts relating to such residence together with GST (if applicable) incurred by you and your party during your/their stay at Springbrook Mountain Chalets. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated by Springbrook Mountain Chalets, and accounts are payable on presentation.
- A certificate from the Manager of Springbrook Mountain Chalets shall constitute proof of your indebtedness and your party and of the particulars therein for all purposes including any action instituted by Springbrook Mountain Chalets against you and/or any of your party.
- You agree that after your departure, Springbrook Mountain Chalets may retain goods left behind by you and/or your party and authorise Springbrook Mountain Chalets after giving one month’s notice to the address registered by you of its attention to do so, to sell same, privately or publicly, at Springbrook Mountain Chalets’ discretion at such price as Springbrook Mountain Chalets may determine and offset proceeds of such sale against your possible indebtedness or to hold such proceeds or part thereof for a period of three months pending any claims by you for those proceeds failing which they shall be deemed to have been forfeited to Springbrook Mountain Chalets.
- Where appropriate the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa and the singular shall include the plural.
- You hereby agree on behalf of yourself and the members of you party that it is a condition of your/their occupation of Springbrook Mountain Chalets that neither Springbrook Mountain Chalets, its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Springbrook Mountain Chalets.
- Although Springbrook Mountain Chalets will make every effort to ensure that guests enjoy a peaceful stay, we cannot be held responsible for any failure or interruption of services to the Chalet, including but not limited to; electricity and water or any damage, breakdown of spa equipment, disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property or site.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserves the right to enter into an chalet at any time.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets cannot be held responsible in any way for loss of, or damage to any personal belongings or chattels while a guest is staying at the chalets. Guests are advised to take out adequate travel and personal insurance to cover their stay.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets cannot be held liable for the acts or defaults caused by third parties. Springbrook Mountain Chalets cannot be held responsible for correspondence sent to you which is lost or delayed in the mail.
No Internet Access
- Due to heavy forestation internet access is not available at Springbrook Mountain Chalets .
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets provides the information and services offered to you via this website (“services”) subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. By accessing the Springbrook Mountain Chalets website (“website”) and using any of the services and information offered via the website from time to time you shall be deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions set out herein. Springbrook Mountain Chalets may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of the website will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. Accordingly you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions of the website. Terms and conditions relating to special offers, which are, from time to time, contained elsewhere on the website, shall, to the extent that those terms and conditions conflict with the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, take precedence over the conflicting provisions of this Agreement.
Use of the Website
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets chalet reservations feature of this website is provided solely to assist you in determining the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make legitimate reservations. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this website (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation any person under the age of eighteen years of age). You agree that the reservations facilities of this website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this website may result in you being denied access to such facilities, at the sole discretion of Springbrook Mountain Chalets .For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions as well as, that payment of all amounts shall be paid by you when due and that you shall comply with all rules and restrictions regarding rates and charges as well as in respect of the availability of products or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this website.
Content of the Website
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Springbrook Mountain Chalets makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website. Springbrook Mountain Chalets reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of this website. No opinions, information, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only. Springbrook Mountain Chalets gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- The website is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all materials made available through this website are owned by Springbrook Mountain Chalets alternatively, Springbrook Mountain Chalets is the lawful user thereof and is protected by both Australian and international intellectual property right laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, or other circulation or exploitation of such material as aforesaid or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Springbrook Mountain Chalets alternatively Springbrook Mountain Chalets are the lawful users of the trademarks. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademarks without the prior written permission of Springbrook Mountain Chalets.
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Springbrook Mountain Chalets and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website whether controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Springbrook Mountain
- You acknowledge and agree that Springbrook Mountain Chalets shall be entitled to establish the authenticity of any communication transmitted to it by way of the Internet which purports to emanate from you. You agree that all instructions, consents, commitments, reservations and any other communications which purport to emanate from you and which are sent to Springbrook Mountain Chalets by way of the Internet and which may (as a result of, inter alia, interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the details actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by you in the form actually received by Springbrook Mountain Chalets and you will be bound by such details with no liability of whatever nature attaching to Springbrook Mountain Chalets in regard thereto.
- You waive any rights you may have or obtain against Springbrook Mountain Chalets arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that Springbrook Mountain Chalets acts on your instructions or instructions purported to emanate from you. You agree to and hereby indemnify Springbrook Mountain Chalets against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damages and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly) by you, arising as a result of the fact that Springbrook Mountain Chalets has acted on your instructions or instructions which purport to emanate from you.
- You warrant that every instruction and all information given by you to Springbrook Mountain Chalets shall be accurate, true and correct.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, any services provided via this website or the suitability of any of the services for a particular purpose. As Springbrook Mountain Chalets provides certain services to you via the Internet, Springbrook Mountain Chalets makes no representations, nor gives any warranties or guarantees of any nature as to the availability of any communications network or systems of any third party on whom you or Springbrook Mountain Chalets rely to provide any of the services.
Springbrook Mountain Chalets Statement of Privacy
- Your privacy is very important to Springbrook Mountain Chalets . To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:-
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you (“Personal Information”).
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets will use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products, to enable us to process, validate and verify reservation and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new features and services; to alert you to new services and special offers and for other purposes.
- Should you not wish us to use the Personal Information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets shall be entitled to disclose Personal Information if required to do so to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Springbrook Mountain Chalets ; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Springbrook Mountain Chalets , and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various third parties who are involved in the provision of the services provided in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any claim, dispute or impasse relating to these terms and conditions shall by governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral and written agreements. No failure or delay on the part of Springbrook Mountain Chalets in exercising any right or remedy hereunder or enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof. Headings are for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- All provisions of these terms and conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Delay or failure to comply with or breach of any of these terms and conditions if occasioned by or resulting from an act of God or public enemy, fire, explosion, earthquake, perils of the sea, flood, storm or other adverse weather conditions, war declared or undeclared, civil war, revolution, civil commotion or other civil strife, riot, strikes, blockade, embargo, sanctions, epidemics, act of any Government or other authority, compliance with Government orders, demands or regulations, or any circumstances of like or different nature beyond the reasonable control of the party so failing, will not be deemed to be a breach of these terms and conditions nor will it subject either party to any liability to the other.
- Springbrook Mountain Chalets shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your use of or reliance on any information provided on and via the website or any pages of the website, any e-mails sent from the website, services provided via this website, any viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to and/or use of this website, use of content, data or information made available via the website, any failure, delay or unavailability of the website or any services offered via the site for any reason whatever and the supply, or failure or delay in supplying any of the services offered via the website and you indemnify and hold harmless Springbrook Mountain Chalets in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to any of the aforesaid.